- I do not understand what I’m studying, and I quickly forget.
If you apply to a neurologist, these complaints may find a successful solution.
- I forget recent history, and my pace has slowed down…
- When I went to the doctor, I was diagnosed with hydrocephalus on an incidentally obtained MR.
- Our father forgets everything quickly, walks slowly, leaks stool and urine; doctors say that the dead cells can’t come back, and we did not go to the neurology specialist.
I hope we are not too late but if I can examine the patient in detail and have a chance to get a new MR, we may see whether there is a clinical picture seen in 7% of people with these type of disorders; called Adams Hakim Syndrome or normal pressure hydrocephalus. If you’re in luck and we find such a disorder, then we will do whatever it takes to help with the damage.
- Alzheimer’s started four years ago, approaching the third stage; what is your treatment method?
- Our father with Alzheimer’s has a problem of excessive aggression and sleep.
Your doctors who treat your patient know and do the very best. Neurology and psychiatrist specialists treating your patient can give you first-hand and healthier information.